Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17 August 2010

Kiske: Interview To Sweden Radio Station


The former frontman of the band Helloween Michael Kiske gave a brief telephone interview last Monday to radio station 106.7 Rockklassiker Sweden where he said the shows that made the country and his new band.
Interview follows below:

Rokklassiker: Good night Michael, is a pleasure to have you as a guest in this segment of the show.

Michael Kiske: Good night Steve and listeners, it is my pleasure to be able to talk to my fans in Sweden after the Sweden Rock Festival.

RK: Michael, the first question is obvious, as it was entering a stage after all these years?

MK: It was good despite the nervousness, this was something that was maturing in my head and I needed a good proposal to make and it came with Unisonic. It's tricky at first, it seems that something unexpected can happen, unlike when I was young and everything seemed easier, you know how when you're young you just go in waves, so the youth commits so many errors, I learned very well at that time and today I am more mature, the more complicated is going on stage, then everything flows, and with shows everything gets easier, it is the law of life, repetition.

RK: Do you think that is already fully adapted to the stage?

MK: Not yet, I could not give me 100% I am evolving, may only be able when I'm in a great tour, with shows more frequent, while I try to deliver the most and have the whole process, essays, compositions, projects, some issues that always appear, certain things that happen that make the process slow down, just when I'm on tour and it is just that I can say I am 100% on stage.

RK: How was it playing in Sweden Rock Festival, the reception of the audience was what you expected?

MK: Yes, we did some shows before as a preparation, the SRF structure was larger, a larger audience, I was stunned as though these years away fans still accompanied me, I signed several cds and were not the only Helloween, had quite a lot of my solo career, people came from other cities, even countries just to see Unisonic, it was rewarding, they managed to understand this new phase of my career, they understood that I do not deny what I did, just went into another level where I try to be true to myself, I'm real and I want people to see me, so when I climb the stage or enter the studio try to give my best, and when I try to do something is always my goal to help. The selfishness is killing mankind, we should donate more, there is more than that we want.

RK: You've talked about selfishness, some relationship with the years you've been in Helloween? once you commented that you did not like the music Mr. Ego, it still bothers you, those things of the past still bring you bad feelings?

MK: It was a difficult period my leaving of Helloween, I always thought I could continue and that everything would improve, and yes, there is some sad feelings, when I look back and I see that I was blind to believe in people who called themselves my friends and betrayed me, I just try to do better now and not make the same mistakes, I see that there are people who are going through it, somehow it is a kind of deja vu, I wanted the world to change and people gave value for those who really try to help you, if I had listened to those who really were on my side I would not have bothered me so much, and has certain things that I missed that era that can no longer recover, this is the hurt of these years. The music itself, never mind, I know who I am and I'm not like that, I try to leave it in the past.

RK: Would you be bothered to attend a festival in which the Helloween played on the same day, sure you stumbled through the halls, you'll refuse if this happen?

MK: I do not think about it, and this kind of situation that I leave for the day if it happens, for now I'm focused on other goals such as completing the design of the band, I try to put the best of me there, like that.

RK: Returning to the festival, you played almost Place Vendome, many people thought to listen to more music than Unisonic, what do you think about the set list?

MK: When we scheduled the show we thought we'd play more songs from Unisonic, there was the plan until the album was released before the show, only it ran into problems and was delayed, so I entered only one, more in general I think it was a good set list, we show a new song, we choose the Place Vendome music that we think would please and had those of my stage in Helloween, we knew we would have many fans who would like to listen to these songs, I think we did a good show over time that we had .

RK: The Souls Alive music is the music of the band's work?

MK: Actually I do not know, we have to see the final result, only after all the songs finalized that we can assess, we have to see the label for which the album came out, only then we'll decide, we just put it up on Myspace for being the music already we've been playing and because it is a song that described the moment, the lyric had to do with that specific time, the public apparently liked her when she is finished will be even better.

RK: The interplay between the band on stage, there is a chemical or did you find tricky in some moment?

MK: It was easy, they are great musicians and great people, of course there were problems, always exists, even in the beginning, problems that appear for all, nothing with them, with they all flowed normally, we help each other and we will evolve close together, in time everything will be easier.

RK: The album, which is already a release date, fans must be eagerly waiting for a date, can you comment something?

MK: We're still hitting some details, we will soon have something tangible to pass on to our fans.

RK: Judging by the music “Souls Alive” can expect something to that effect, or we'll have any surprise?.

MK: We are a group and everyone is working, it is obvious to expect that each song has your universe, it will be a rock record, we know that there will be comparisons, especially with the Place Vendome, we just want it seems Unisonic, we are a new band and gradually try to reach the people, there will always be comparisons, normal, we put our personality there, is like a signature, it is important to be honest with yourself and do better.

RK: You talk about comparisons, you stay pressed with the people expecting something that sounds Helloween or you overcame it?

MK: I'm over, people are realizing that the music has more value, I'm not denying the past, just do not want to be labeled and have to do the same thing, I'm not against the metal, if it appears to do good inspiration metal music, ok, positive music, because music is more than just sing, you pass a message, you become a messenger, so I am against the whole scene that exists in satanic metal, you can use good songs without having to use this and there is good metal bands who bother to do a song of quality, both technically and in terms of composition, the world is becoming too cold, the other side has much influence, I see people getting lost and it is in Everywhere, I have a friend named Narya and I see how these things can affect people, not the style but what is behind some movements, the music like everything in life has to make the person grow , have to show principles, I like metal and I like metal bands but I'm free to do what I like, and Unisonic is what I want for the moment, I want to pass something good for people, I can not please all most everything has a price, I hope people can see through the darkness and see that there is a world that can still be saved, We just can not quit.

RK: And you want to go on tour soon?

MK: We are planning it, with the album the most feasible way would be to divulgalos this, we are anxious for a great tour and reach the greatest number of fans, we are a band and a band has to be on the road.

RK: Well Michael, our time is short, thanks for providing a time for our listeners, we wish you luck and success with his band and his album.

MK: Thank you Steve thanks for the opportunity and support.

RK: I hope to have you with us into another opportunity to talk about the record.

MK: It would be a pleasure for me.

RK: So the next Michael, bye.

MK: bye, we see each other soon.